What Is Oven Bags？
The need for oven bags is inevitable in everyday life, and as living standards improve, so does awareness of health and safety. Especially bags for food. And the oven bag is indispensable in the use of everyone’s daily life, daily baking bread, roast chicken and other meat food and vegetable food will use this oven bag.
So the following are what we are concerned about when buying bread bags.
- Size: Regular sizes are available in bulk and can be customised in different sizes.
- Benefits: can withstand high temperatures up to 220 degrees, bake for 75 minutes, SGS tested
- Uses: baked goods such as bread, roast chicken, beef and other foods, can be used in the oven and microwave oven
- Ties: PET plastic ties and wire ties
- Wire ties can only be used in ovens, PET ties can be used in ovens and microwaves
- Product material: PET film, plasticiser free.
The main consideration is the safety and hygiene of the oven bag and its resistance to high temperatures. By satisfying these requirements, we can make our food more delicious and our ovens more convenient to operate, and our ovens will be clean and hygienic for a long time.